How to participate?
We all know latam coders considering a job change.
Referrer: professional that recommends a candidate for a specific position.
Candidate: professional that participates in the hiring process.
Company: organization that offers job positions.
New Employee: professional hired by a company.
- To participate in our Referral Program, you must refer a Candidate to one or more of our available positions.
- To earn a Referral Bonus, you must successfully refer a Candidate to a direct hire by a company.
- Referral Bonus will be paid to the Referrer when the new employee meets a 3 (three) month trial period.
- All referred Candidates will participate in the Companies’ in-house hiring process, so there is no assurance of a hire with the sole act of referring someone.
- You as a developer can directly apply to jobs as well, in fact, we encourage you to do so, however you are not eligible to earn a referral for your own position.
- There is no limit to references/applications. You can refer as many candidates as you like, to as many positions you like; but there’s no need to.
- We value accuracy the most (hired reference) and rank referrers based on metric.
- Referral bonuses are based on company-negotiated wages only.
- Referrer will cover all cost fees related to payment expenses.